It is currently 25 Feb 2018, 19:21

All times are UTC

Post subject: Stocking an Armory
PostPosted: 25 Jul 2016, 18:22 

Game name: Pubel Saccul
I'm going to be running a D&D game soon with a transformation theme. The first town the party is going to visit is full of magically inclined woman who like to make use of adventurers. Everything from animals, to furniture, to items being sold in the shops were previously people. I was wondering if anyone wanted to submit themselves to be one of those 'unfortunate' adventurers to have visited the town previously. The players will be buying much of their equipment from the shops here, and I would like to deck them out in people ^_^

So what do you do? Tell me your characters name, what they looked like, and what you want to become (specifically, or in general). I'll try and send you a brief message about your change and let you know if someone buys or makes use of you ^_^

Post subject: Re: Stocking an Armory
PostPosted: 15 Sep 2016, 07:04 

Game name: Kat
So what do you do? Tell me your characters name, what they looked like, and what you want to become (specifically, or in general). I'll try and send you a brief message about your change and let you know if someone buys or makes use of you ^_^

My character's name was Kat Calm-Sea, and she was - at one point - a young elf girl, daughter of a marginally famous pirate. She was fairly short (for an elf), with bright blue hair and golden eyes. Because of her shortened stature, she was slightly chubby, and had striking blue eyes.

If she could be (And if you're still doing this--) she'd be turned into a leather chestpeice, with oceanic runes painted into the leather.

PostPosted: 08 Oct 2016, 15:59 

Game name: Efli Bidulia
Will it be a "standard" D&D play or plane you be more "exotic" ? (for knowing what kind of items has chance to be used.)
-----
Cyane was the lovly marriable daughter of a famous court tailor.
One day her father had been ordered for the creation of the gown of a powerfull foreign sorceress.
with the most valuable fabric, and rare jewels embroidered.
During fitting, Cyane hurt one's finger and spoiling the dress with his blood.
The wrath of the sorceress is terrible ! She transforms the poor tailor's daughter in copy on the dress. And leave with both gown

Going bach in her tower, she cleaned magicaly the first dress,
Then enchant both dresses similary with a powerfull spell of well-being (for the wearer).
Using the original, she let the copy untouched and empty on mannequin... And finaly the sorceress didn't never come back, her was tower pillaged, his possessions solded.

-----
So this item is a dress for sorceress : fitting so much to his first owner that only a women can wear it.
A simple but noble design. Soft fabric, it know revealing and hiding what necessary.

The positiv enchantement is something as helping the wearer to rest, improuving charisma, warm/cool him in extrems condiotions... The dress has to take care of the wearer. [as a maid, not as a bodyguard or a balista ;) ]

But a "curse" follow the copy : being empty so long, unabled to cleaned her destiny, This dress is very hard to remove (it refuse to abandon its wearer). The dress need to feel being loved and very useful for accepting to leave the wearer. (surprisingly, rare are those who wear again this dress. worsen the mood of the dress)
-----

Obviously, all can be adapte for balance and needing of gameplay. :)

PostPosted: 12 Oct 2017, 22:43 

Game name: Nylonic
I am looking for transformation into hosiery (nylons/pantyhose) by Nylon Goddess or Nylon Queen (possibly of alien nature) who aims at nylonification of all males. Process in factory using machines or using transformational nylons would be fine. Magic is unwanted.