It is currently 25 Feb 2018, 09:57

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Genetics RP
PostPosted: 04 Aug 2016, 04:05 

Game name: Danille Aveline
Dayn wrote:
*the puddle sits there for a few moments before the puddle by the door creeps along and joins with it, the surface bubbling slightly as it grows upward. limbs reform and my head appears back where belongs, but the rest of my body is devoid of major details.*

"I....oh man.....I'm......made of slime...."

PA: Please Select Confirmation or New form

PostPosted: 04 Aug 2016, 04:06 

Game name: David Arthur
TheGamingChocobro wrote:
dragonmaster425 wrote:
David, a 23 year old male with a scrawny build, and blue eyes and dirty blonde hair, walks down the long, deserted hallway. "Hello?"

A sharp pain would strike you in the shoulder. If you were to reach back.. you would find it was a tranquilzer dart

I reach back to feel the pain, and pull out the dart. Quickly examining it, I start to panic, but quickly fall asleep.

PostPosted: 04 Aug 2016, 04:08 

dragonmaster425 wrote:
TheGamingChocobro wrote:
dragonmaster425 wrote:
David, a 23 year old male with a scrawny build, and blue eyes and dirty blonde hair, walks down the long, deserted hallway. "Hello?"

A sharp pain would strike you in the shoulder. If you were to reach back.. you would find it was a tranquilzer dart

I reach back to feel the pain, and pull out the dart. Quickly examining it, I start to panic, but quickly fall asleep.

When you awake, you would wake in a large glass tank

PA: Sterilization Process Begin *the tank starts to fill with Oxyidyzed water

PostPosted: 04 Aug 2016, 04:13 

Game name: Russell Thorne
"New form! Definatly new form!"
*my body loses cohesion in my panic, slipping back into the puddle before reforming again.*

PostPosted: 04 Aug 2016, 04:15 

Dayn wrote:
"New form! Definatly new form!"
*my body loses cohesion in my panic, slipping back into the puddle before reforming again.*

PA: Please wait

*gas would once again fill the room as your body starts to changed once more*

PostPosted: 04 Aug 2016, 04:16 

A sharp pain would strike you in the shoulder. If you were to reach back.. you would find it was a tranquilzer dart[/quote]

I reach back to feel the pain, and pull out the dart. Quickly examining it, I start to panic, but quickly fall asleep.[/quote]

PA: Sterilization Process Begin *the tank starts to fill with Oxyidyzed water[/quote]

Quickly noticing the oxidized water filling the tank, I begin to pound on the tank, trying to break the glass

PostPosted: 04 Aug 2016, 04:18 

dragonmaster425 wrote:

I reach back to feel the pain, and pull out the dart. Quickly examining it, I start to panic, but quickly fall asleep.[/quote]

PA: Sterilization Process Begin *the tank starts to fill with Oxyidyzed water[/quote]

Quickly noticing the oxidized water filling the tank, I begin to pound on the tank, trying to break the glass[/quote]

The glass didn't shatter and the water, once reaching full.. made you sleepy and started to purify your genetical code and exterier

PostPosted: 04 Aug 2016, 04:22 

Quickly noticing the oxidized water filling the tank, I begin to pound on the tank, trying to break the glass[/quote]

The glass didn't shatter and the water, once reaching full.. made you sleepy and started to purify your genetical code and exterier[/quote]

Trying to fight the sleepiness, I continue to bang my fists against the glass, before soon falling back into my slumber.

PostPosted: 04 Aug 2016, 04:25 

dragonmaster425 wrote:

The glass didn't shatter and the water, once reaching full.. made you sleepy and started to purify your genetical code and exterier[/quote]

Trying to fight the sleepiness, I continue to bang my fists against the glass, before soon falling back into my slumber.[/quote]

A week later.. you find yourself in a white metal room

PA: Welcome Subject 5672 to Trans Labs

PostPosted: 04 Aug 2016, 04:27 

Game name: Russell Thorne
*I look around the blank room seeing nothing*
"wait?....wait for what?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next