It is currently 24 Feb 2018, 23:57

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
PostPosted: 09 Jun 2014, 17:21 

Feel free to join whenever and do whatever, there is "adult" language allowed. It'll take place in the nameless town in which the game is in so feel free to use places from the game.

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2014, 20:23 

(Im somewhat interested in a big forum rp however shouldn't there be some option at least for Likes and Dislikes? I personally am ok with most things within a certain context though, but item and animal type tfs need to be discussed before hand and items are likely a no go in most cases for me. Bondage, pain, and were-forms are typically on the no list too. On the yes though, mind altering, TG of course, interesting and odd things (of course dependent on what), in general I enjoy when the character is humiliated through the changes. So I suppose I could introduce my character to the town.)

Ser Rayner appeared a man out of time, but it was simply appearance alone. The handsome knight stood on the edge of the city before him clad in his silver armor, sword at his side and shield behind him, all with hints of a mechanical nature. He knew not exactly how he got here but he knew one thing, there was a corruption in this place and he was here to fight through it and bring back fabled treasure. There were beings of great power here as well as treasure of great power, but it was a strange place. He readied himself and started to walk the streets.

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2014, 21:22 

Game name: Talon Karrde, Marcus Wylde
((Wait what time period we doing? Other than that I'm game.))

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2014, 21:25 

((@ser Well I was just going to let it go free and let you guys talk about it in OOC. @renegade I'll leave it up to you guys.))

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2014, 21:31 

((Its just the character I play but I assume based on the town layout modern-ish times. its up to other people to post IC at this point)

PostPosted: 09 Jun 2014, 23:05 

Alex Walker wasn't your average kid, growing up in a military family he was constantly moving from Naval base to Naval base until his fathers jet went missing on tour with his ship and he and his mother moved to this small secluded town. He soon met some kids from St Circe who opened him up to a whole new world. He puts the hood up on his sweatshirt that he wore under his fathers flight jacket as he walks out of the apartment complex he now called home as he walks out to meet his friends at the old manor.

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2014, 16:35 

Game name: cronos landstrider, mai heard
*Cronos drives into town, just passing through on a long trip. as he hits the town limits his car starting to give him trouble quickly dying on him. he walks into town to ask for directions to the nearest garage.*

((me furry, anthro, tftg, mind control, weird tf's are all cool, I'd prefer to avoid inanimate tf))

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2014, 14:50 

He gets to the mannor and sees that his friends already started as one is holding a cat that still hasn't lost its human arm. "Starting early I see?" "Early bird catches the worm Alex!" "So who is going to be my target? Been wanting to try out a new spell Nicole taught me." "Hmm how about that guy?" His friend says pointing towards Cronos. "Alright sure." He says starting to walk over.

((I'm fine with most TF/TGs as long as they aren't too kinky or anything like that.))

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2014, 15:48 

Game name: cronos landstrider, mai heard
Cronos sees the group of teenagers but is too far away to notice the cat. he calls out "hey! do any of you know where I can call a tow truck? my car broke down and I'll need it to drive me to the nearest hotel too."

PostPosted: 27 Jun 2014, 18:13 

"Uh yeah here." He says pulling out his cell phone. "I think 411 should be able to get you a number." *he says as he loads the phone with magic* ((anything in particular you might want?))

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next