It is currently 25 Feb 2018, 09:58

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2015, 18:26 

Game name: hexelgaver
As Henry walked to the end of town a guilty feeling came over him. He stopped to think of what could be making him feel this way and realized he had forgotten to pay for his food and drink. He didn't want to go back to the dive. It wasn't that he was scared, he was just too weirded out. But he knew he wouldn't be able to forgive himself for stealing, even if the burnt burger wasn't worth the $8 it was listed for on the menu. He turned and walked back to the dive. He checked to make sure the knife in his pocket was handy and available. He entered the dive. There was the bird-man, and across the room was the empty chair where that cop-kid had been. Henry walked briskly over to the bar and placed two $10 dollar bills on the counter- more than enough to cover his tab. He turned back to the door.

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2015, 22:09 

Still here.

PostPosted: 22 Oct 2015, 15:31 

In his haste to the leave the dive, Henry was less careful than he should have been. He accidentally brushed his guitar against a chair. The sound from the guitar was chaotic and magical. Once again the tendrils of sound reached out and enveloped Marcus. Marcus felt a tightness on his face, coupled with an ache in his skull. The skin around his mouth receded to above his nose and below his chin. The exposed bone turned yellow and gray, and stretched forward until they formed an Eagle's beak. Somehow, he was still able to speak with his new mouth. His feet arched and changed into eagle's talons, his middle talon was 8" long and sharp as a razor. It took him just a moment to get used to his new balance but he quickly learned to walk naturally. His clothing separated into feathers and joined to his body, giving him a smooth, golden coat. The feathers above his rear elongated into useful tail feathers. The only place that was left bare of feathers was his crotch, this left his nine inch long, two inch wide, penis with its lime-sized testicles out in full view of the public. The testicles served a purpose beyond reproduction; extra testosterone would give him greater energy when flying, he would need extra energy to attain a high rate of climb.
These changes seemed somewhat natural and in line with the changes Marcus already experienced. The chaos of the sound from the guitar now caused the transformations to take a on a new nature. Marcus felt the skin of his back rip open as robotic arms emerged beside his wings. One robotic arm carried four heat-seeking missiles, the other carried a Gatling gun. For the second time, Marcus' vision blurred for a moment. When his vision cleared, he found that he had an active Heads Up Display. The leading edge of his wings became re-enforced with stealth composite alloys. His feathers changed their composition, making him fully stealth.
Henry didn't see the transformation. He was sprinting for the edge of town.

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2016, 02:56 

Game name: Shad Retiker
Shad Retiker looked down at his watch, sighing as his 3 day bus ride continues, distracting myself for what seemed the thousandth time, I pull a letter out of my black jacket, a white envelope, no return address, the letter says to go to this city before the end of the mount for inquiry of job reasons, but other then that there are no details, no directions of where to go after he arrives or who to speak to, shaking my head I rediscard the letter into my jacket before pulling my phone out of my white gym shorts, batteries almost dead.. I say to myself, luckily were almost there I say combing a hand through my short black hair, might as well sleep the rest of the way... I'm woken again by the bus driver yelling at me that this is my stop, I get off the bus but further realize I still don't know what to do, I do see a figure approaching on my right though. <any tg/tf preferred no inanimate>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16