Post subject: Taking Turns RP
PostPosted: 15 Sep 2016, 17:56 

Game name: Kevin
players:
Della Bays (Della bays) = Della
Ryujin Dracos (R Dragon) = Richard "Ryujin" Dracos
Sera Ophilia (Seraphine) = Sera
Josh Denson (Randomizer) = John
Trevor 'the Accuser' Fenix (TrevorFenix)
Kevin Nivekson (Zandling) = Kevin

Please refrain from doing these things to these players (these are individual Do-Not-Do's, things not mentioned should be assumed as OK to do until changed)

Della Bays (Della bays) - no sissification
Ryujin Dracos (R Dragon) - no sex, dislikes being dom, dislikes consenting TF, dislikes being bimbo.
Sera Ophilia (Seraphine)
Josh Denson (Randomizer)
Trevor 'the Accuser' Fenix (TrevorFenix)
Kevin Nivekson (Zandling) - No body swap or weight-gain

RP rules:
-Death and similar extremes are prohibited
-Keep peoples dislikes in mind.
-(( )) signifies OOC talk
-We all start a Normal humans - choose your name, gender, and add a small description of yourself in your first post. (feel free to add other information you feel is important).
-When someone gets the power they reset back to what they were original with all memories before and during the turns of other. (mental changes, transformations, etc... are undone)
-Changes made to anyone or anything persist until deliberately undone.

The Story:
One day while while lounging about at a cafe, the most bizarre thing happens... a Extra dimensional being know only as 'Wasselstack' pops up amount the smalls restaurants 6 customers.
"Normal Human! I Wasselstack bring the Gift of Great Power to you... my chosen on!"

Wasselstack looks around for the first time...

"There are six of you... Six Worthy?..." Wasselstack blinks in incomprehension and mutters to itself. "Damn, I only brought one orb or 'extreme purposeful ill-defined power TM' with me..." it shakes its head a speaks up again. "Very well! I decree you will share this power! one will possess the power and the others will accompany them in wait for their turn to make a toy of your reality!"

for a moment the fabric of the universe twists slightly, reality straining somewhat as Wasselstack opens its hand. The would bends around something in its palm for a moment only for it to disappear without a trace leaving reality to return to normal.

"Rejoice! for now is your era... Do what you will!" Wasselstack then disappears with a shower of purple sparks leaving 6 confused people to wonder what the fuck just happened? after a moment they realize each individually that they some how instinctively know that they will have a chance to be a god for a few days... and that that power will change hands to someone else in their group when that time is up.

Looking at each other they wonder who's turn is first?

((Using a list randomizer the first wielder of the power is... Josh Denson (Randomizer) ))

Last edited by Zandling on 16 Sep 2016, 22:43, edited 9 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Taking Turns RP
PostPosted: 15 Sep 2016, 18:29 

Kevin is a man, nearly 30 and in average shape. He had dark hair and grey eyes. He stopped at the cafe to get lunch while on a job hunt.. It looks like getting a job might not mater anymore.

Kevin stands up and takes a look around.

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2016, 19:29 

Game name: Della Bays
Della is 5'6" with C cup tits, she is 21 years old and is blonde and has blue eyes. she has an average size ass and an average build

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2016, 19:31 

Game name: Trevor Fenix
The gloomy man sits in the far dark corner. He is looking confident, and he has very heavy eyesight from his thick eyebrows. He is not impressed in any way, with his stone face not possessed by any emotions. It's hard to say his age, but he looks tough. Not like he is the tower of muscles... just something in him feels ominously.

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2016, 20:11 

Game name: Ryujin Dracos
Richard "Ryujin" Dracos is an average looking young man with brown hair and blue eyes. He is rather shy but fun if you get to know him. There are some things about him that he never tells anyone, not even close friends.
He seemed rather confused at the events going on.

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2016, 00:04 

Game name: Sera Ophilia
Sera is 5'11" with a slim athletic build and C cup breasts. She has bright green eyes and dark red hair. She is usually smiling brightly.

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2016, 01:05 

((its my fault Josh hasn't posted yet, I missed him when sending out messages. only realized it a bit ago, the message was sent and she should be posting is character later. Sorry peeps))

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2016, 03:55 

Game name: Josh Denson
Josh is a rather nerdy looking guy standing at 5'9" with brown eyes and brown, slightly curly hair. He is wearing a zip up hoodie with a video game graphic tee on underneath and a pair of loose jeans.

Having been sitting at the table that the little creature popped in on he felt the sudden surge of... something? Whatever it was it felt good and as if his body was ready to burst with power. "Whaoh.... I feel amazing" he laughed standing up from the table. "Guess that means I'm first".

Last edited by Randomizer on 16 Sep 2016, 14:44, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2016, 06:48 

I look over to the guy in the hoodie, a bit nerdy but nothing wrong with that.

"What do you feel dude? are you sure its you?" I ask, might as well know for sure. plus I'm interested in what it feels like.

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2016, 07:50 

Game name: Sera Ophilia
"So....what to do with ultimate power huh? Makes you wonder what is possible." I giggle a little at the amazing possibilities.