It is currently 21 Nov 2017, 11:38

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 23 Nov 2014, 06:49 
Site Admin

Game name: Tsubaki Mizu
http://luxianne.deviantart.com/art/Luxa ... -496066858

There are 12 boxes. They contain random transformation magic in them. Want to enjoy your xmas as someone or something else? Just get one of those! On 22th of December I will release all of the images that have been created for this event! Boxes have three spell categories: animal - green boxes, inanimate - blue boxes and tg - pink boxes. TG boxes have both M2F and F2M options.

If you like to be surprised by changes then this is exactly what you are looking for! Only thing that I need from you is to send me reference of your character. It can be picture of yourself, character reference sheet, character generated in kisekae or in any other doll maker.

All of the sequences will be drawn with flat color style (just like Luxa in this picture!). Each sequence will consist of minimum 5 steps for reduced price. If you want you can add more.

You can choose one box number for 40$. You will get 5 step sequence. Just remember - GREEN is for animal tf, BLUE is for inanimate tf, PINK is for tg.

If you want to be surprised - I will randomize the number for you for 35$. You have no choice whatsover and your fate will be decided by random number generator. If you like thrill this option is for you!

If you want to add additional step just add +9$ for each bonus step.

To get a slot contact me by note. Time limit for registering is to December 12th. Present stock is also limited, when they are gone, they are gone! Presents disappear after one use!