It is currently 25 Feb 2018, 01:59

All times are UTC

Post subject: Attack Bug(s)
PostPosted: 28 Aug 2016, 08:42 

Game name: Collin Darnell
I have noticed that some people (myself included) have been transformed at less than 100%.

Quote:
Kevin Gates cast Take Root against you. Her spell lowered your willpower by 16.71. [84.098000 / 100.00 TF energy] Your skin hardens, thickening into a solid dark layer of bark. Tendrils sprout from your legs, digging into the ground and growing into mighty roots that hold you in place. The trunk grows around you, partially engulfing your body in its mighty girth. Your body is lifted up off the ground mostly merged with the trunk of the tree. You become aware of the branches that grow out into a full canopy over you and feel the breeze rustling against your leaves. With one last focus you try to break free and with a loud crack you fall forward, free from the trunk. The growing tree withers and dissolves into nothingness without a focus for its magic. (84.098%)
You have been fully transformed into a Enchanted Tree! 1 minutes ago

This is one example however another time I have been turned at ~70%.

Another possible bug is that sometimes the 0-20% section of a spell is not displaying for me as the caster.

Post subject: Re: Attack Bug(s)
PostPosted: 12 Jan 2017, 07:18 

Game name: Dana Tacida
floydfan wrote:
I have noticed that some people (myself included) have been transformed at less than 100%.

It happened to me too, several times actually. I believe this is result of the field enchantment. Once it was at the tennis court. Psycho turned me into a racket with 75 energy instead of 100. It was clearly visible. Other time I had 100 as maximum but turned sooner then that. This probably is some minor bug. Because I moved to tag psycho off the street and I have no idea what enchantment has the new field.

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2017, 13:26 

Game name: Breena Victor
tacida wrote:
floydfan wrote:

It happened to me too, several times actually. I believe this is result of the field enchantment. Once it was at the tennis court. Psycho turned me into a racket with 75 energy instead of 100. It was clearly visible. Other time I had 100 as maximum but turned sooner then that. This probably is some minor bug. Because I moved to tag psycho off the street and I have no idea what enchantment has the new field.

Sorry, 'enchantment'? You mean the mechanic in which players can enchant a location to claim it as their covenant's? If that is what you mean, no, it has nothing to do with that at all. If that is not what you mean, then I have not the slightest idea what you're talking about.

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2017, 04:44 

Game name: Serena Gifford
You cast Lovers Lament against Psychopath Greathouse. Critical hit! Your spell lowered his willpower by 17.14. [136.33000 / 100.00 TF energy] The dream has become a nightmare, an overcast terror filled marathon straight out of a poorly written horror film. Your treacherous groom flees while you lurk in every shadow, stalking him through the streets, down every alley, and from the black corner of every room in which he seeks succor. Oh the unholy things you will do to him for his failed attempt at "curing" you on your wedding night... Wringing every ounce of pleasure owed to you from his brittle body will just be the start of his tribulation! While mentally listing off the myriad of dark pleasures to follow you close in on your beloved betrayer. The final act is soon to begin. (98.369%) (+0.5 XP) Your victim has a high amount of transformation energy built up and takes an extra 3 willpower damage.
You fully transformed Psychopath Greathouse into a Pearled Gothic Panties!