It is currently 25 Feb 2018, 01:59

All times are UTC

Post subject: PLEASE READ:
PostPosted: 07 Jul 2014, 01:03 
Transformania Admin

Game name: changes every player
Where should my bug go?

There are three sub-forums meant to help keep everything in order that allows me to respond to bugs appropriate to their urgency. Please use them appropriately. They are:

Closed--bugs that I have tested and believe to have been fixed go in here. However, even a fixed bug may have other conditions that cause it to happen, so don't be afraid to post in an existing thread in here to say a bug still exists. However, do not post any new threads in here.

Spelling--strictly spelling-related bugs go in here. These bugs do not have any actual effect on gameplay but are mistakes in spelling or grammar.

Enhancements--this is for small feature requests that you believe should exist but do not. A prime example of this is "inanimate and animal players do not receive the server announcements on their main play page" or "a link that appears on the Play page is missing on the main game page when you are inanimate." This subforum IS NOT meant for larger feature requests (make a new thread in The Tavern for that.)

If your bug relates to a gameplay bug (ie "I get an error when I try to do free my pet") please post it directly in here. Try and take a look at the existing threads so as to not create a duplicate topic for a bug that has already been noted. Providing more detail as a reply to the original bug report is fine and encouraged.

What should I write?

In order for me to best address bugs, please include:

1. What the outcome is after the bug happens (do you see the "An Error has Occured" screen? Is something not happening the way you expect it to be?)
2. When this started happening (new updates often break older stuff)

Thanks!