It is currently 25 Feb 2018, 19:38

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2018, 13:47 
Transformania Admin

Game name: changes every player
I believe all of the issues regarding runes appearing in the inventory (or not) have been resolved.

All runes currently in the game were removed from their items and moved to the ground at Erie Estate (Front Gate). This is not a bug but had to be done to put all runes in a good state. (Depending on when you read this, they may have automatically been transferred to Lindella.)

Look for:
- "Ghost" items in your inventory, ie they take up a carry slot but you can't actually see them in your inventory. This was caused by the item the rune is embedded on being marked as owned by nobody or someone else but the rune on it still belonging to you.
- Runes vanishing off of items that are picked up
- Runes vanishing off of items that are dropped

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2018, 20:05 

i still have 2 ghost items in my inventory after i picked up two runes and they poofed.

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2018, 23:41 

Here's a weird little thing. The Chaos mode cheat to resume normal form doesn't seem to work if you're an item with a rune! Normal struggle out worked fine but it could be a big shock to someone who locks during Chaos thinking they can still get out.

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2018, 10:30 

- Great runes and Major runes are swapped from how they're said to be. Great runes give +5 and Majors give +7. This is especially annoying because Great runes are listed further down in your inventory than Major runes are, as if Greats are more powerful.
- Not a bug but feedback: It's really, really tedious to put runes back on after unembedding them, especially since the game kicks you back out to the main screen each time you attach a rune to an item (instead of staying in the inventory).

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2018, 11:07 

Game name: Andrea Vanness
I bought a few runes and they did nto appear in my inventory and now i have 3 ghost items and no way to get rid of them

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2018, 17:18 

Game name: Aleigh Change
not sure if this is with inventory exactly, but I'm currently kind of stuck. Got turned into a magical cat girl, and I can't revert. I get juderps every time. It wouldn't be so bad, but when i logged in and checked with an alternate account, I can't see myself on the ground where my pet one is in either protected or pvp, meaning it looks like i can't be tamed, either.

edit: I found the reason i can't be seen in the place my pet character says I'm at. it seems like even though that one says i'm there (in this case, bar tavern), the in-game form (or whatever you want to call it) to tame it is still in the last place it was when it was on the ground.

Last edited by ltoft194 on 11 Feb 2018, 18:36, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2018, 21:57 

Game name: Andrea Vanness
Had 4 ghost runes on my inventory... becoming an item and then reverting back fixed the issue...

Coincidentally it happened with charisma runes

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2018, 23:03 
Transformania Admin

Thanks for the reports, these are being investigated.

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2018, 01:05 
Transformania Admin

I pushed some fixes that should fix problems when buying items with runes off of Lindella or Wuffie. This won't fix any existing bugs since the items are still in a bad state in the database, but may resolve some others problems.

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2018, 07:15 
Transformania Admin

Bugged runes should be reset back to Lindella. I've pushed out a couple more fixes so let me know if you continue to see this bugs happen.

Edit: The restore to base in chaos should now be fixed as well.