It is currently 25 Feb 2018, 19:37

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 299 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30  Next
PostPosted: 28 Dec 2014, 19:48 
Transformania Admin

Game name: changes every player
If you are having a problem with your player being unable to attack due to this error:

"This character looks like a multiple account, which is illegal. This character will not be allowed to attack."

Please post in this thread with your player name. Do not create an entire new thread.

This happens when the game detects that an IP Address has more than one animate character per game mode. As of December 28, 2014, you are only permitted to have one animate character per game mode. (The game modes are Protection, SuperProtection, and PvP, which can be changed on your Settings page.) This rule may change in the future.

If you believe you have a legitimate reason to have multiple players on an IP Address, such as in the case of couples who share the same household, please consider the procedure below:

Take a photograph of yourself and any/all companions who want to play TT holding up pieces of paper that say "Transformania Time" on them both. You may blur out faces or any personally identifying in formation, however it should be apparent enough that there are two distinct people. Send me a link to this photo along with all player names and account names involved.

PostPosted: 31 Dec 2014, 03:59 

Game name: Ra Moonseeker
Hi got the error message. I did not know of the restriction when i recommended it to my roommate. What do i need to do?

PostPosted: 31 Dec 2014, 04:07 
Transformania Admin

Please post your player name here. I tried 'Ra Moonseeker' but that didn't return any results.

PostPosted: 31 Dec 2014, 16:13 

Game name: Ra Moonseeker
Rob Kemper charter name i don't know what his is?

PostPosted: 01 Jan 2015, 12:46 

Hi there,

I was confronted with this error message sometime yesterday, unknown to me that I had broken a rule until I noticed it on the 2nd account that I had made. I attempted to get back on my original account "Conner Cody" or ID: FridayDawg and it wouldn't allow me to attack. Is there any way I can get my original account and only my original account off of this black list?

PostPosted: 01 Jan 2015, 18:08 

Game name: Alexander Dantes
FridayDawg wrote:
Hi there,

I was confronted with this error message sometime yesterday, unknown to me that I had broken a rule until I noticed it on the 2nd account that I had made. I attempted to get back on my original account "Conner Cody" or ID: FridayDawg and it wouldn't allow me to attack. Is there any way I can get my original account and only my original account off of this black list?

If you read this before Judoo fixes you up, you can solve this by getting your other character turned into an item or pet, or by changing their mode from Protection to PvP as one character in each mode is allowed.

PostPosted: 01 Jan 2015, 19:25 
Transformania Admin

I reset the ip addresses a few hours ago. Forget to post about it here, oops.

But yes, what Dante's said also works.

PostPosted: 03 Jan 2015, 02:33 

Game name: Yuiyana
Hi I received the error message and didn't read the rule about multiple chars because I just joined. >.< Mind resetting my IP so I can just use Yuiya?

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2015, 02:46 

Game name: Helen Trimble
So, stupidly I created a second account to check something that I didn't need a second account to check. And when I was done, I almost immediately forgot the login info. I only learned about this restriction now, so I don't even really have a way to go back and fix it.

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2015, 03:03 
Transformania Admin

I reset the IP Address for the character Helen Trimble.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 299 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30  Next