It is currently 25 Feb 2018, 19:31

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2018, 23:32 

Hi ^^ I have a pic in progress, I want to share the wip so you can maybe think of ideas for the spell.

I want to color her next, and maybe add some background.

I also plan several variants - with collar, happy one, etc.

Please tell me what you think, and your ideas <3

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2018, 19:28 

Game name: Annabelle Jumeau
It's a cute piece of art, for sure. But, prior to a spell being written, some details might be required. Other variants might not be so required, depending on the spell going for. Drawing the piece, what were you imagining? Is it some kind of person just turned to modeling sleep wear? Is it a fallen knight turned into a damsel in distress themselves? Perhaps a tom girl has a dirty secret of being feminine?

Just some ideas, I suppose. Basically, it comes down to what you might have in mind from doing something like this. It could be fun to write, definitely, but what were you aiming for when drawing it? What sparked the idea for the drawing in the first place?

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2018, 20:13 

I don't have a story, I want to emphasize the feelings the transformee experiences. Afraid, reluctant, happy, etc. I assume no mind change occured, the person inside is still the same, so the less specific her character, the better, player should fill in their own story, and only be subjected to the form being forced on them. Physical feelings, or those related to how their physique is - vulnerability because of the small form, pride maybe, maybe embarassment because of revealing garment.
Now, some transformees would be happy to recieve that form, so I want to iterate.

PostPosted: 10 Jan 2018, 00:29 

Iiie wrote:
I don't have a story, I want to emphasize the feelings the transformee experiences. Afraid, reluctant, happy, etc. I assume no mind change occured, the person inside is still the same, so the less specific her character, the better, player should fill in their own story, and only be subjected to the form being forced on them. Physical feelings, or those related to how their physique is - vulnerability because of the small form, pride maybe, maybe embarassment because of revealing garment.
Now, some transformees would be happy to recieve that form, so I want to iterate.

Sorry, I may have been a touch vague. When writing spells, there is typically a theme behind it for the majority of those that are currently in game. While a story isn't so much required, a theme would be. What I gave were a few examples. It's always up to the players with the form to treat them as they would.

Looking at the filename of the pieces, "smolafraid," would it be wise to assume a theme would perhaps be the form thrust upon someone and them having to deal with it? As states, story is not required. If you like, and if you'd want to see it in game, I can help flesh out ideas with you. Small, timid things are fun!

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2018, 08:29 

You assume correctly c: Let's do this then!

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2018, 18:46 

Alright. If you'd like to contact me, I'm in-game as Annabelle Jumeau. If you'd like to communicate other ways, I've got a Discord. Just shoot me a PM on here. I don't check the forums too often, and TT or Discord would be much faster if you'd like to keep in contact. I'll work on something for you and see what we need to do from there.

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2018, 21:20 

Here's an update. I'm sorry, I'm really bad at coloring :<<

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2018, 00:04 
Transformania Admin

Game name: changes every player
Quite cute!