It is currently 25 Feb 2018, 19:26

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2014, 23:28 

Game name: Evelyn Denny
Hey everybody! I'm pretty new to this game, but I really like it so far! I've been looking at making spells for a bit, and I've finally decided to begin! Here's some art I might use for spells I make, as well as some other fun tidbits!

Mouse girl!
Spoiler:

Other sketches~

Dickgirl
Spoiler:
Gotcha.

Let's tf!
What's this? Well, every once in a while, I'll draw a picture of a wonderful lady! I post her here, and you guys give suggestions on what she should transform into! Post here on this topic, or tell me on the chat! After I've compiled enough suggestions, I'll make a poll! The results of this poll will determine what our lovely lady is turned into! After that, I draw the finished art!

Our first victim...
Spoiler:
Lisa, a no nonsense commander, fierce and shrewd, she's a tough and domineering woman, who will discipline each of her troops fervently!
What will she become? It's up to you guys! Find me on the chat and suggest something, a poll will be held after I compile some of the results!
The suggestions are in and the poll is closed! The winner is Equine domme! Be ready for the finished result!

Last edited by Curry Senpai on 03 Jul 2014, 06:02, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: 20 Jun 2014, 18:34 

Definitely a different style, an interesting one, I like that mouse girl. Would it be a pet though?

I'll update if I have ideas for the girl, unfortunately more mind controlly things come to mind

PostPosted: 20 Jun 2014, 20:02 

I vote for a feral, horny monkey girl. Have her mind start changing before her body does.

PostPosted: 20 Jun 2014, 22:36 

Game name: Evelyn Denny
Ser Rayner wrote:
Definitely a different style, an interesting one, I like that mouse girl. Would it be a pet though?

I'll update if I have ideas for the girl, unfortunately more mind controlly things come to mind

Thanks! I feared it would be a bit too eastern and cutesy for this place, but everyone seems to like it so far, which is good. The mouse girl is something I intend to be a pet, the writing is finished, all that's left to work on is the stats she'll give you.[

Mind control would be tough to do, given that I'm only doing one end state picture, however, I intend to add a small short story along with it, so it could work.

PostPosted: 21 Jun 2014, 00:08 

I just imagine, right, this women thinking she is giving orders, berating the men, and so on but actually giving blow jobs and what not.

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2014, 16:47 

Game name: Wolfie
Bdun140 wrote:
I vote for a feral, horny monkey girl. Have her mind start changing before her body does.

Yes please

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2014, 04:29 

Game name: Talon Karrde, Marcus Wylde
Maybe a horny bitch so she becomes the one getting orders, her mind is still there but she has the animal's instincts so she gets humiliated and her spirit broken.