It is currently 25 Feb 2018, 21:28

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 01 Apr 2016, 19:53 

Here are some guides to all the quests currently available in Transformania Time (except for Welcome to Sunnyglade). They're currently on Google Docs, shared (view/comment-only) rather than published, for various reasons.

(This wasn't an April Fools' joke, it still isn't an April Fools' joke, and if it was an April Fools' joke it would be a right unfair joke for lasting over half a month beyond the first of April if I do say so myself.)

https://goo.gl/FVxTwL
You should probably glance at this one if you're curious. It gives a bunch of general tips and instructions for quests and related concerns, a vague idea of each quest's challenges and consequences, and little hints here and there.

https://goo.gl/O4fgpk
This one is for gross evil cheaters who want to totally spoil themselves and I'm probably risking arrest posting it. It contains everything from the first guide but also lists ALL the quest-related transformations and ALL the choices with consequences and ALL the formulas for every skill roll and skill check. It gratuitously lists all the starting locations to boot. Don't read it.
It doesn't have in-depth summaries of the quest plots, though, beyond outlining the choices. Sorry if you were expecting that, but the point of the gross evil cheater guide is to help you find and/or get the quest result you want with minimum fuss, not to reproduce the entire text of the quest before you ever set foot, flipper, or tentacle inside. Besides which, I'm illiterate anyway.

I'm pretty awesome but not yet a true god-being, and these are unofficial guides, and Transformania Time is a work very much in progress. So if you were gonna send Judoo or whomever a very strongly-worded letter because part of a guide turned out not-quite-accurate, maybe instead you could try not doing that. Comments in this thread or added to the guides themselves are super welcome, though.

Last edited by Prios on 20 Apr 2016, 03:29, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: 01 Apr 2016, 23:40 
Transformania Admin

Game name: changes every player
A nicer guide than I could have written myself!

Just as a notice, it's Welcome to Sunnyglade, not Sunnydale.

Also, the Latexening is currently not working, and possibly some others due to a recent bugfix in the questing system that likely revealed others.

And also as a disclaimer, quests could be updated at any time. I myself plan to revamp Apprentice's Picnic at some point to use dice rolls more than concrete yes/no choices, and may include a few more options at the end of Welcome to Sunnyglade as well to dump you off at different places in the town with a freebie item.

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2016, 05:35 

It's 6 AM UST and sensible English-speaking people are all asleep and I'm out of AP. This is an excellent time for me to drink a whole bunch of Sunkist and update the thing, you know, the quests guide thing, the top post and the guides themselves, those things, I need more Sunkist.

Didn't add the new quest or any information about because I want people to suffer to give the new quest some time before pulling any of its juicy secrets into the harsh light of day.

Did correct/update a thing or two on the original post? Nothing super critical though.

On the guides themselves, added a note about The Latexing being borked as of this round, and edited the hint about abandoning quests (abandoning quests won't always allow you to flee from your just deserts).

If you try to correct me on "deserts" I get to turn you into something and tease you about it

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2016, 23:11 

Game name: Crissa
But I prefer desserts ^-^

-Crissa

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2016, 03:51 

I updated the guides and original post. You will enjoy and appreciate this update. You will give me all your stuff, and always be willing to play online games with me, and fetch me more carbonated caffeine vectors to destroy my body with.

It's Alpha Round 32 post-round Chaos Mode as of this update.
  • "Mind Games" is now documented and has had its secrets laid bare. (Or has it?)
  • Shorter, cuter links to the guides in the original post, thanks to Google URL Shortener.
  • Some other little rewordings in the original post.

I've noticed that quests no longer transform the player under any circumstances. Right now I'm just assuming this is temporary one way or another, possibly a new thing about Chaos Mode, and haven't taken note of it in the guides.

I discovered that, hey, whatcha know, Google Docs has a "publish to web" option. Using the published links would make the guides appear as a continuous web page rather than a series of document pages, and probably make viewing the guides a bit faster and easier, and that's good! It would also ignore page breaks. That's not so good.

PostPosted: 26 Dec 2017, 19:06 

Little update adding all the dirt on Evil TF Cabin V: The Carnival of Chaos. Soz about the delay!

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2017, 01:18 
Transformania Admin

Game name: changes every player
Better late than never!