It is currently 20 May 2018, 22:54

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2017, 06:39 

Game name: Breena Victor
After chatting a bit about skunks and sprays, someone mentioned it would be nice if there was a spraying mechanic in game, that would turn other players instantly into skunks. While it might be unbalanced that way, I've come up with an idea;

Say, you're turning someone into (for example) a skunk. You reach 100%: they're poofed into a skunk, yay. But instead of having things stop there, why not give them a chance to fight back? At the end of the 100% spell text, if the author has included it in their spell, is a "Take revenge" button: should the victim click it, they would have a percentage of chance to take their revenge indeed. In the case of the skunk, for example, you, the attacker, would get a short text describing how your victim sprays you. Poof, you're a skunk too.

Of course, it doesn't have to stop with skunks, or same form transformations: a bad example, but you turn someone into a french harlot. They could take revenge and turn you, in the same way, into the politician dude form. (Cause they like prostitutes, get it?)

There could be a new perk available for picking when leveling up that increases that chance to cast back.

Do tell your thoughts. Judoo, stare at this thread please.

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2017, 02:33 
Transformania Admin

Game name: changes every player
Reminds me a bit of something from Darkest Dungeon whose name I can't remember right now...