It is currently 25 Feb 2018, 21:32

All times are UTC

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2018, 10:02 

Game name: Jennifer Greene
OK, I can only talk about my gameplay during the current Chaos time, so I'm probably wrong about a lot of stuff.

Due to my schedule, I can't RP very much, so if I do TF a PLAYER into an item, they'll be bored. And Psychopaths that I can use (5+) are almost impossible to find. I've chased one or two, only to have them disappear from the map (not run away, not be TF'd by someone else, they just poofed).

Yet, at times, I've found 5 or more lvl 1-2 Psychos all blazing away at each other, none of which helps me out, because they're useless to me as items, or for XP, I mean, I can waste mana to TF them to something to sell. Then I can go sell the item and buy a rune that...I can't use because I can't find a useful Psychopath

So...here's an idea: An area that's more dangerous, like an arena with higher level special Psychos. To prevent it from being farmed, it would be available to each Protected-mode player once per day. And to make it a little more dangerous, without making it TOO dangerous for single non-PvP players:

Their TFs would be animate, however they would also use long-term, powerful curses.

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2018, 12:25 

Game name: Angie Looper
Chaos is for fun/testing purposes and not for actual game play. If you want to level up just spam quests and then reset them in settings to repeat them. The reason level 5+ Psychos are rare right now is because the Chaos round recently reset as if it was a new round and early on in all rounds only lower level psychopaths spawn.